Meklēt šajā emuārā

ceturtdiena, 2015. gada 28. maijs

How I inspired myself

And then there comes that day when you feel awfully down and there’s nothing that could help you. Your mind has no control of what happens inside of the head. Your soul is crying from inside. It screams and looks for help. But there is nobody who can reach out to you because all of the feelings have been long time ago blocked and no outer world can see them. You have reached an extraordinary high level of being an introvert human being. Thankfully, your body is healthy enough and you are enjoying all the good things the world has to offer, for example, sunny day and rainy nights when all you want to do is to sit and relax. Re-think your life and try to fix the things that have gone wrong some time ago. There is nothing that could calm your mind down. It’s not necessary. Let the mind do what it has to. There is always one great tip how to get yourself back on feet – inspire yourself. Look for inspiration through everyday things and try to do your greatest efforts on whatever you are best of. Try something new. Let your ideas be your guide and calm your soul by doing that. Whenever I have something serious on my mind I either go to a workout or just walk around city where I live in at the moment. Put yourself on a pause and make plans for the future. Write them down. You have to be passionate about what you do. Also work on the ideas that you have, not just think about them.
Whenever I share my ideas with someone I expect them to be as much passionate as I am. It almost never happens that way. People give you so much negativity that you might even think that the idea is not worth working on and you shall quit it not even started. But do try and look what happens. Of course, you won’t see the results straight ahead, but if you quit you haven’t been passionate enough to make the idea count.
My life has taught me that everything happens for a reason and for the best. You just always have to be aiming straight and concentrate on what you want to achieve. Don’t be afraid that people shall not understand you and look weird at what you have in your mind. They will always give sarcasm and try to speak you of what you have in mind. Take risks, they are worth it. One of my life’s motivational thoughts is: “I never loose. Either I win or learn.”
All of my life, as long as I remember myself, I wanted to live the rich and wealthy lifestyle. Everything I cared about was money and nothing else was on my mind. My lifestyle included few hours of sleep every day for a year and a half. At the end I just saw that I haven’t gone further than I was before. The effort I gave was not good enough and things just didn’t happen the way I wanted. Everything collapsed, but I never lost the belief in myself and kept going. As I look back to that period of my life it just seems that I was smashing my head into the wall and was waiting for a miracle to happen. It just doesn’t work that way. I will tell you why. I was too much into earning money I forgot to live my life; I forgot what family means to me and got so far of them. I travelled to other countries and tried to find myself there. That never did happen. Already then I knew that you have to be passionate about what you do. For more than a year my lock screen quote was “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” (by Steve Jobs). I was looking each and every day at this quote and was letting it to go deep in my brains. Now I have to admit that I’m there. I never gave myself up. I have reached the point where I do what I love most. Money is just secondary value. “The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive” (Coco Chanel)
This is what a commitment looks like. Each and every one of us has our separate road to go on. It’s all about our value tree and things we love. We should never be scared. Everybody should work with themselves as much as it is possible. Don’t be afraid of what come into your life. Just open up to the world and see how your life changes. If you wish something very much and the passion is all yours about it, eventually you shall manage to achieve it. Don’t be afraid. If something is not working, if something has not the best ending as you wished, don’t give up, keep working. Make sure that you inspire yourself as much as possible. Give it some time and plan ahead. Always look straight up to the goal and do the work. Things will happen and you will be happier. 

Roland Sel /// amantpenseur

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru