Meklēt šajā emuārā

sestdiena, 2015. gada 17. oktobris

Aim straight

Sound like a dream come true. 

Yes, it is truth. That's the reality I always hoped for, wished for and worked for. That moment when you get that great and awesome feeling when your dreams and hopes are coming to reality. Just as you wanted and even much more, much better. Yes, you are my everything and even more. I am the luckiest man on earth. I never want to hurt You. And I will do my best not to. As much as happiness as much joy I want to bring in your life.

Our lives at the moment may not be perfect, but I am thankful that I have the few most important things in my life - love, happiness, family, joy, food & home ( roof over my head ).

Sometimes we really do forget the few most important things in our lives as days are passing by and we keep living in the never ending wheel. It just keeps spinning around and around and around and there is nobody that strong to stop it. If you do, if you try, it can crush you in small pieces, but that is the reason why people invented glue - to fix things even if they are completely broken. Same is for people. Just be you, yourself and listen to what your inner yourself is trying to tell you. It could make some sense after all. 

Never forget to dream. Dream big. Then work as much as you have never done. And after you already can make even more miracles to happen. Be free. Be one of the few. Don't be afraid. Aim straight. 

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru