Meklēt šajā emuārā

trešdiena, 2022. gada 21. septembris

Coming back is never easy.

 I have been away. 

And I mean it. Away. 

From all the social life, from the world wide web. I have just been living in my bubble ever since and I do trust that I am still there. Still living in the bubble of mine. 

This time I would like to cover a very huge problem within introverts. Yes, you wouldn't even believe - I am one as well. 

So as you can imagine, there are multiple stages to it. Mostly these depends on the person. That is not written in the stone or anything. We can change. Okay, got me there. We can try to change and usually that doesn't come true. It doesn't matter how hard we try, we will and shall still be introverts. For life. There then are just two choices left.
1. You cope with us or
2. You don't.
That's it. There is nothing else. Just be careful with these types of people. They tend to take everything way too serious. Even though the imagined life scenarios never happen as intended they would still blame themselves and only them because, obviously, in their imagination, it's their fault it never worked out. 

I am also not here to repeat all the previous great ancestors and if I happen to miraculously quote any of them, believe me, that's just me expressing myself.   

So as we are moving on, for the introverts there are many life challenges to overcome. It can even be, and I am sure it is, expressing their thoughts and feelings. This is a very though and hard stop and we ended here so quickly. I believe you get that it's one of the biggest troubles of my own. So how do we fight it, you ask?
You don't.
Don't fight it. Never fight it. Let yourself be. Give yourself time and all the other expected things will eventually come. Ofcourse it doesn't mean that you just need to lay in the bed and await the life to fix itself. That shall not happen. There is still some work to do.
What? What should I do? 
There usually are three stages but it depends on how you explain them.

  • Acknowledge the issues you have.
  • Understand the issues you have.
  • Listen to music you like. Actually, not just like but also love. It has to feed your soul.
  • Don't be afraid to disappear. You don't own any explanations at all. 
  • Remember that over-thinking is alright.
  • Rethink your life choices and try to live aligned with them. 
  • Your past is your strength. Take the best from your past and change it to something even much more better. 

These are the bulletin points I am trying to live with myself too. Don' t think that it took me a day, an hour or anything. To be completely honest with you, it took me quite some time and it wasn't just days. At this time it is over half a year I believe and I am still hurting, still imagining, still hoping and , yes, still crying from time to time. 

Life is never made easy no matter where you stand at this point however we can only try to help each other with books, blogs, vlogs and something else that gives an actual benefit other than just scrolling fn videos on youtube, instagram or tiktok. 

There are just a few people if even they are actually there. Family. You only get one of those. So called Friends you can get on each corner however "true" friends will take the extra mile to speak or meet with you. At the same time I am also trying to remind it to myself - be a much better friend than you are at the moment. At this point there is another thing I would like to speak of. 

Burning out. 

Never, and I say Never. Never let yourself to get to a stage where you are burnt out. It is no longer you. Just someone who is trying to cope with all life's difficulties and hoping all the problems and issues will go away themselves eventually. That never happens. Sadly I have the experience on my own skin.Who knew, right? The reason I am mentioning this is very much important for me as a person, as an individual and I am not ever looking at it professionally. My previous experience just helps me understanding my future employees and, hopefully, we shall be on the same page. A little bit off topic session here because well... Introverts.. We have some troubles of expressing our feelings. This type of amazing persons are very hidden and usually nobody knows what they exactly feel and see. At the same time I would also like to mention that they are kind and heart warming, very much sincere and loving. All what they need is the correct approach but that is just the same with all other types of people. Nothing new. I am really sorry about myself getting so personal in this thread. I do always hope that there will be at least one person who will find information useful and that would bring my goal from "pending" to "accomplished" stage. 

We are here now to the next stage. It can be disguised and hidden under different names. Just depends which one is more relevant for you. 

 Un-Forgiveness. Sadness. Tears. Not being able to overcome certain issues. 

It is crucial to trust your own decisions that you made in the past. If you are unable to trust yourself then we are in a deep trouble. There was a time a experienced the same type of troubles. Probably I could help but that's not the point. Now we need to resolve the Sadness issue. 

 If, indeed, you have loved someone and they never leave your mind... I have to say, have to admit that you tried to do everything with the best intentions. It still doesn't mean that it was enough for your other. Have to admit that each and every situation is individual and needs to be looked at separately. 

Back to the choices - never regret the choices you have made in the past. It must mean that you were ready for the steps you made. Live with it, cope with it and most importantly, try to understand them. 

Understanding and moving on. Living further.

Hard. At some points even impossible, however we need to trust ourselves. Our subconscious mind already knows the correct answer. All there is left to do is obey. Obey to the outcome of the choices you made. Listen, what type of music helps you think? Is it one singer, one band or one type? Is classical music a type? No, it's a genre. Be sophisticated and always evolve and educate yourself. Work on you and then the forgiveness shall come. Would you also like to know why? It is very simple math. You have to forgive yourself to let other people or things go. If this stage is not completed then there is no future and we shall be stuck in this "Un-forgiveness stage" and I would be very sad to hear that there are many more people like me. 

There, however, is a breaking point. Not all and not everything can be forgiven in a month, not even a year and sometimes it can even take longer. Depends only on you. Remember that forgiving is difficult and that is how it's supposed to be. Give it time to heal, give it time to overthink and give it time to fade away. Just these three simple steps. 

Hoping for the best. 

Have to admit that I also tend to hope for the best. Why? Because why not? What else do we have left on the things that we are unable to influence? Just hope that those will turn out as intended, as suspected. Just the worst part is that they never do. That's alright, we have it in our DNA to hope for the best resolution of anything and I don't blame none. 

Then we arrive to probably the last stage my intentions.
 

Appreciation. 

This one is really rough. Makes my heart bleed, tears to come down my cheek and having something really heavy stuck down my throat.

Our biggest problem is to think of everything as granted but it's not. It never will be. At some point we need to stop being selfish and start thinking of the people that shall arrive to this world after us. There is a reason why we need to appreciate our ancestors, our family, our friends. They are the ones who contribute to our lives. You should try to give something good back to them too. Gratitude, appreciation and love. There are no other feelings that are indeed important. My advice to all of you reading and to me, myself, would be "love". Spread it across the world. Unconditionally. As much as you can. Listen to the birds chirping next to your window in the morning, listen to all the good that you have given to other people. Hear the goods things and understand that you are capable of much, much more. Appreciate the life and wealth that you are living in. 

Gratitude. 

Be thankful. Thankful of what you have and I am not speaking about material wealth. Just say "thank you" even nobody is listening. You have earned what you have and you deserve it. I am pretty sure that you are entitled to something more in your life however that is just and only in your hands. Be grateful, appreciate waht you have at this point in your yourney and try to live the best out of it. We do live once in this life. Okay, well ... We can only remember one the lives on this planet. 

With this I would like to conclude my writing. I am pretty sure it fell a bit clumsy and maybe not in place at some points. It happens with things that you do not practice as much as you should or you wish to. Find a place for your soul at all times. No matter what. I seem to have forgotten that for years. Sadly. I have mention, though, that this is a great start and I hope to share my thoughts with you soon. 

With all the best, 

Amantpenseur / Foodforlife




Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru